Saturday, February 19, 2011

hello, my name is...

Here it is. My first post. To blog or not to blog? That was the question I have been asking myself for awhile now. I work full-time as a writer for a marketing company, and I knew starting a blog would mean I would be writing from sun up to sun down, so I couldn't decide if I wanted to take this step. Being the adventurous (read: crazy) person I am, my passion for writing won over my desire for sleep (a normal occurrence), so here we are!

I'm not sure what will come of it, but if I inspire just one person to love a little bit bigger, to pack their suitcase and see a little more of the world, to further accept their body for the glorious creation it is, it will have all been worth it. I'm assuming I'll have two loyal readers, my mom and some random woman out in Minnesota, but we'll see. Oh, the possibilities! My blog will be a journal of my journey. I'm simply a sojourner traveling down this dusty road looking for flowers to pick along the way. You can expect my own brand of gibberish on the days that fill the pages in my book...food, faith, running, health and nutrition, travel and love...swoon-worthy love. This is where the bee meets the butterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment